Sunday, December 13, 2009

ad: Your Story Wanted Please

You may not be aware, but Breastmates is my business that I started from scratch in 2004.  It has been growing slowly over that time, and it has always been something I've worked on myself.

My new goal is to prepare people with the truth – and not unrealistically high expectations.  And to provide support for whichever way they choose to feed their baby.

I just hope people can find the information they need, and I’m trying to get the support for them!

I'm building this Resources section on the website based on technical material, contributions from professionals, questions and answers, emails, knowledge, and experiences I've had.    And I need some guest writers please!

If you would like to share a couple of paragraphs about anything baby related, please email me

You can have your name on it, or remain anonymous.  Information must be original and written by you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment